About the Fellowship:
The Human Rights Social Media Fellowship is a volunteer position with Freedom Forward. The goal of this communications fellowship is to build Freedom Forward’s online engagement with the public via Facebook, Twitter, and Web communications.
Social Media Fellows shall help develop Freedom Forward’s public voice and online campaigns. This online presence will include updates and information on:
- Freedom Forward campaigns and content.
- U.S. alliances with dictators and other repressive governments.
- Human rights and political updates on U.S. foreign policy.
- Allies’ campaigns and activist struggles for freedom.
- Real-life tactics and strategies that change how powerful governments behave.
Research fellows shall work together as a team under the supervision of the organization.
Summary: Volunteer fellowship, part-time to full-time available, 3 months term, renewable based on performance, location flexible.